Cover Designed by: Colin F. Barnes
Publication Date: March 18, 2014
Genre: YA Mythology
Series: Mythos: Stories from Olympus #2/Oracle of Delphi #3.5
*WARNING* To be read after Prophecy of Solstice’s End (Oracle of Delphi #3).
Contains MAJOR spoilers!
Shunned by a family that doesn’t understand him, demigod Lenka Tahile aka “Swindle” is a complete loner and he likes it that way. Then he meets the hero, Ace Remedy, the brother of an infamous demigod Prince, and his life goes from bad to worse. Ace is loud, rude, and disruptive to his peaceful existence in every way. He’s also hilarious and daring, and Swindle ends up finding a friend just when he thought he’d never have another.
But little does he know, becoming friends with Ace was all part of the Fates’ plan. Now his past is slowly coming back to haunt him and there’s nothing he can do to stop it. Nothing but try not to bring to light the lost love, the failed hopes, and the cursed existence that he would kill to keep in the dark.
Five Facts about Hero, Cursed
1. Lenka Tahile is a South African name. The MC was born in South Africa.
2. “Swindle” is Lenka’s celestial name. He is a son of Hermes. Figure it out.
3. The hawk on the cover is not a tattoo. His name is Bill and he’s Swindle’s Fauna Morph, an animal that morphs into a weapon on command.
4. Though it isn’t showcased on the cover, Swindle has extremely curly hair. Out of control, I tell you.
5. Just like Solar, Defeated, this novella switches back and forth between the present and the past, and reveals what life was like for Swindle before the Oracle of Delphi came along.